Our “Take It Easy” Annual Maintenance Plan Is Just That: Easy
Just as you routinely have the oil in your car engine changed, you should also have your air conditioning and heating equipment tuned up and inspected. It is also a mechanical piece of equipment just as your car engine is, which without proper, routine maintenance will run less efficiently and also wear out more quickly. Most people only drive their car for less than a few hours a day, yet your beloved home comfort system can run for hours on end during peak seasons.
Your home’s comfort system needs routine maintenance. It is required for extended warranties in a lot of cases, is recommended by your local utility, as well as required by most home warranty companies.
Here are some more important items to consider about maintenance:
- It can create 20-60% savings on utility bills.
- It is recommended by utility companies and manufacturers.
- It results in more efficient operation of your system.
- We have no hidden costs.
- Professionally trained technicians perform all of our maintenance.
- You will get an update on the overall condition of your equipment.
- It can add years to the life of your equipment.
- Central air systems can be 60% of your utility bill.
- You will receive automatic discounts on service and equipment from us.
- Maintenance can actually pay for itself.
- You could start saving money—a lot of money.
- It is good for the environment.
- You can reduce your carbon footprint.
- You will get priority, front-of-the-line service from us all year long.
- You can avoid a lot of nuisance breakdowns.
- You can get the most out of your system for longer.
- Your equipment will require less replacements.
At Easy Air + Heat + Plumbing, we make it even easier for you. Our background-checked, trained technicians will take care of everything for you and your equipment, and our customer service representatives will schedule these annual visits with you conveniently around your schedule. You’ll have the peace of mind to know your system is getting the attention it deserves, and you can quit overpaying the utility as soon as you click or call 864-501-4500 to schedule your first visit. It’s that easy.