Whole-House Humidifiers Made EASY
Have you noticed the dryness in the air quality of your home, the increased static electricity, dry skin and hair, more creaking floors, doors hard to open, or rising electric bills?
Of course you have! Most everyone does during the long, cold winter months. Just like it is natural and seasonal for the temperature to drop during these times, the humidity in our environment generally does the same thing.
Unlike bundling up with winter coats and outdoor gear, or setting that furnace to keep us toasty as we rest indoors, most people don’t do anything about their home’s humidity levels, and low humidity can lead to a host of problems. In fact, you’re already suffering from many of them. Here are just a few:
- Dry skin and hair
- Higher utility costs
- Increased susceptibility to colds
- Static electricity
- Thriving viruses and germs
- Splitting wood floors and furniture
Solving this problem in the home is generally quite simple. Just like your home’s heating and cooling system has a “filtration” system attached to it, you can also attach a humidification system to it.
Whole-House Humidifiers work with your home’s cooling and heating systems to add the necessary moisture to the circulating air throughout your home. Humidifiers help keep your indoor air healthy and comfortable and improve your air quality. Humidifiers also keep moisture balanced to protect your home and belongings from bacteria and mold growth.
Whole-House Humidifiers are installed between the supply and return air ducts, and work with the HVAC system to add moisture to your home. A Whole-House Humidifier connects to your ducts to supply every room in your home or office with moist air. A portable humidifier only covers one room, but a whole home humidifier covers every ducted room in your home.
Whole-House Humidifier Options
- Pad Humidifiers are the most common type of Whole-House Humidifiers which operates by blowing warm air over an evaporative pad that has water trickling down on it. The warm air then evaporates and absorbs the moisture in the air. Pad Humidifiers are fairly easy to install, service, and maintain by simply changing the humidifier pad at the beginning and end of each heating cycle. (winter season)
- Steam Humidifier is the most effective type of Whole-House Humidifier which operates by itself to efficiently produce useful humidity, by connecting directly into your home’s water supply, and produces steam humidification. The steam travels via ducts to distributes humid air throughout your home
There are many benefits from Whole-House Humidifiers
- Save Energy & Save Money by replenishing the humidity in the air in a safe water vapor form. Proper humidity provides you a more comfortable living environment at a lower temperature. Being able to keep your thermostat at a lower temperature will not only save you energy, but will help lower your utility bills.
- There are many Health Benefits. Did you know that if relative humidity in your home is below 30% , the lower airways in the lungs and the air passages in the nose can become very dry and irritated. Low humidity in your home can also cause nosebleeds, asthma attacks, dry and cracked skin.
We approach things differently, striving to install your humidifier just as affordably as we possibly can. Our HVAC service professionals will be on time and will explain to you what is being done and why. You will also receive a price quote so that there will be no surprises on your bill. Finally, we will complete our work in a timely manner while being respectful of your home throughout the process.
In an industry noticeably lacking reliability, Easy Air + Heat + Plumbing is as reliable as they come. We’ve built our reputation upon a foundation of solid work and legendary customer service. Our air conditioning services are performed by screened, continuously trained and polite technicians. All of our work is 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Interested in how to achieve cleaner, healthier air in your home? Simply call Easy Air + Heat + Plumbing, or conveniently schedule an appointment online.